- Define data requirements for asset management
- Detail assessment of industry standard tools to verify that data requirements can be met
- Develop and improve the data architecture to increase the robustness, performance and scalability
- Define data management process
- Agree detailed plan with individual sub-teams
- Monitor the project and communicate regularly with the stakeholders and senior management on the project status
- Maintain and monitor project risks in terms of time, scope and escalate the risks when needed and suggest solutions to mitigate these.
- Prepare/Organize test cases together with the stakeholders (end users). Coordinate and undertake the execution of the test cases with IT/Stakeholder and ensure appropriate documentation and sign-offs before rollout into production
- Ensure smooth transition from project phase into operational phase
- Define and validate the scope of the project together with the stakeholders and senior management.
- Degree in IT or Finance or quantitative field with at-least 6+ years of project management experience
- Several years of experience in asset management and good understanding of fixed income and multi asset class business
- Experience with Blackrock Aladdin and other tools is an advantage
- IT savvy in large scale projects
- Investigative, open minded and high attention to detail
- Well organised and disciplined approach to work
- Very good German and English language skills
Only direct applications desired.
Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 (0)58 283 73 87
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.