The team is looking for a highly motivated candidate with engineering background, eager to tackle vastly different tasks all relating to the operation of our market making System.
- We are natively connected to multiple exchanges and need to follow their release cycles in terms of development, testing and deployment.
- Our internal release cycle of six weeks make us highly agile and able to respond quickly to new requirements. Testing of new functionality is essential.
- In order to safe guard continuous operation of the trading system, detection of abnormalities and alerting thereof is absolutely vital. This is a point of constant improvement.
- We are operating in a low latency environment and need to define, measure and evaluate performance indicators relating to our system. This touches software, hardware and network.
- To be able to assist traders optimally we do not implement first-line support. Instead our team talks directly with the business, assisting in questions relating to the behavior of the trading System.
- Internal and external changes constantly force us to adapt, be it by fulfilling Mifid II requirements or re-locating our software to new Hardware.
- Incidents happen and when they do finding cause and solution is time critical.
- M.Sc in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- Experience from a front office development team within a financial institute and/or from a financial software vendor
- Exceptional problem solving willingness and skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets and market making in particular
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
Janine Barrios, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 68 04
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.