- For your portfolio, act as the single point of entry in AM Infrastructure for requests related to the offering, for on-/off-boarding projects and for change requests of international mandates and fund structures
- Coordinate and facilitate the setup of new mandates and fund structures, ensure project management and controlling in relation with launches, custody transfers, liquidations, update of investment guidelines and any other life cycle activities
- Consult internal and external clients on investment product setups, risk and operational aspects, regulatory developments and further develop the solution offering
- Develop a clear understanding of client needs, identify and exploit areas of improvement in collaboration with AM Global Sales, the Investment Boutiques and the Product Platform
- Support establishment and maintenance of efficient and well documented client onboarding and life cycle procedures
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the asset management industry, either in a product management or a client-facing role
- Proven expertise with fund structures across different domiciles
- Practical experience in leading inter-disciplinary projects
- Service orientation, paired with a solution-oriented attitude
- Dedicated Team player
- Fluent in German and English in word and writing, French is a considered as an asset
Only direct applications desired.
Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 87
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.