You will deliver a 6-month project to define every detail of our factsheets for all of our investment funds. This will involve activities such as competitor benchmarking, definition of standard output modules and data elements, plus an overall page layout. Day-to-day you will report to the Head of Investment Communications and deliver the project under his guidance alongside members of our factsheets team. The results of your analysis will help Steering Committee members take key decisions to develop our factsheet outputs. If time allows you will also review the existing production platform and test alternatives, or expand your scope to cover other types of reporting. This role will not only enable you to become expert in report design and production, but will enable you to build a strong network within Vontobel Asset Management through intensive dialogue with Infrastructure, Sales and Portfolio Management teams, which will hopefully enable you to progress to a long-term role in the industry, possibly within the firm. In addition, you will be actively coached day by day so that you build your consulting and business analysis toolkit and accelerate your personal development.
- Practical and solution-oriented, you can demonstrate organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize through some experience of consulting, business analysis or database/programming work or other project or role
- Analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and able to think conceptually to solve complex problems
- Able to translate business requirements and competitive analysis insight into actionable information that technology and process engineers can use to build data flows, reports and processes that result in streamlined production
- Tenacious, highly motivated and willing to get involved in detail oriented analysis while not losing track of the big picture and overall problem
- Interpersonal skills necessary to gather information and reach agreement on details
- University-level qualification. No restriction on subject area provided you meet requirements above
- Ideally some experience in the financial services industry or even asset management, but not required if willingness to learn is demonstrated
- Speak and write English like a native, German desirable.
Only direct applications desired.
Heike Rothenbusch, Corporate Human Resources, +41 (0)58 283 53 34
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.